BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Major, overdue Update-

So, wow...Not that many of you listen (Not trying to sound dramatic or anything) I haven't told any of you ANYTHING recently!!! Except dave :)

Sooo, Let's start with the relationship that just ended:

I Met him online (Score one for dating cites)....and I really liked him. Almost instantly I felt a major connection to him, and he had facial hair...So I was pretty much head over heels within a week. He has a unique name, A whole lot of arrogance, and he was only 23...which if you look to the average age of people I have dated is two years younger than the 25 year's that has become the normal. (I like older guys, what can I say :] ) (Also....not that many available 33 is better than no date :P )

First date coffee shop, 40 min later, my bedroom (Just to chat you silly boys) and than a goodbye kiss 5 hours later (How I managed to keep my hands off him is a mystery to this day...)

That was the last real date...
After that it was spending the night at his house, or him at mine (I didn't live with my parents through the relationship) No sex, he was always too tired from work, or just not in the mood (WHICH DROVE ME CRAZY...I mean, sex isn't that big of a deal, but he would say super dirty things in a sexy voice, than be like "Naaaaa, kinda tired...")

We would lay in his bead, and talk, and watch QAF (Queer as folk) And Snuggle, which on paper sounds nice. In all actuality it got steadily more boring, and frustrating as time went on.

He never wanted to go out, never wanted to eat, he was like that robot
You know that one.....with the arms....and well, I can't think of it!

And I kept going on. We dated for 3 months, never went official, and only had one real date....So basically we were gay married :P.

It got so bad that in his depression, he was making me doubt, dislike, and distrust myself, the positive things that were happening, and other's.

I started noticing this when I realized that I hadn't really talked to one of the greatest people in the world, and probably my best friend Moving Horizons in almost 3 month, and for that babe...I am really sorry, you deserved better (Period.)

And than I see my first ex, is now dating my second(ish) ex (We never really dated, we just text flirted for a month or two) and I am like "LOL" and "OMG" all at once! And At the same time I am laughing and spazzing, I am wishing those silly boys the best...except ex 1 is really mature, so man works interchangeably with boy.

And so, back to The new ex, who we shall call linda...(Girls name....w/e) Needed to become an ex. But....Linda has depression, and booze, and a drawer full of sleeping pills...so Being like "Yo' jackass, you make me feel like less of a person, and I really can't stand seeing you anymore" I pulled out a rainbow bullet and shot this queer demon in it's Sequin covered heart. I said "I really care about you, and Though I'm not in love with you -linda- I do love you babe"

Like a charm, he didn't text me again, and he de-friended me on facebook... SUCCESS!!!!! and I didn't have to hurt him....hold the applause, thank you...thank you!!
Bobby Higley
(The picture is even me!!!)
And so, I will leave you now, with this post of long nothingness and go to bed....because...well....I am sleepy, and work was sucky!

1 comment:

Who visited lil' ol' me