BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Life is speeding up!

I figured, since my last posts have been nothing but sob-stories I would try something new!

So...In the way of updates here is what has happened recently!
1. Came out to my best friend for years, and received the kindest and most open reception to my sexuality I have had so far!
2. I am getting to leave my house and go out on my own for college this summer, and I couldn't be more excited!
3. I have decided that this entire summer I will really put myself out there and be openly gay.
4. The lose ends I have seen in my life have all started to come together.
5. I have never been happier than I have been in the last month.
6. (though random) I made a quiche today that was BEYOND amazing.(Ohhh and btw I am a fantastic chef)
7. I have started to become less cold and hard on people in many cases, and in other's I have cut off some unhealthy friendships (not with you FLS : )
8. I have started to develop allot more hope.

So those are my updates. Something I saw on Hulu recently shocked me to a huge extent and If you are gay and reading this I STRONGLY recommend that you watch it it really hits home and is something that, if awareness was raised we could help stop!
http://www.hulu.com/watch/150328/vanguard-missionaries-of-hate -look it up if you would like : )

Until next time,
BHG

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're doing well! I hope you have a great summer :)

    ReplyDelete

Who visited lil' ol' me